HRMS Manager Jobs in Ahmedabad
Position Name – HRMS Manager – Oracal HR Payroll Processing
Job Location – Vastrapur Ahmedabad Gujarat India
Industry – 5 Day Working MNC Company – GCC UAE Arab Country
Total Job Vacancy – 1 Male/Female
Qualification – MBA HR or Post Graduates
Base Salary – up to 12 LPA – Depends on Exp & Interview
Experience – Min 5+ Years Exp required as HRMS Payroll Manager from Oracle Payroll & HR modules; preferably from Shared Services companies
Skills & Job Descriptions
- Good Communication in Hindi & English
- Knowledge and experience of HRMS processing
- Knowledge of applicable Compensation and Benefits laws for the GCC Region
- Excellent in MS Excel, Oracle/SAP
- Manage the Operation throughout Process
- Problem Solving
- Workload Task Management, Reports, Data Audit Analytics
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Lead the HRMS team in managing the day-to-day activities to support the HR, payroll and other interrelated functions.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with HRMS constituents, including Regional management and the HRMS team.
- Serve as an interface between internal/external customers and the functional team members to ensure effective definition and delivery of HRMS.
- Provide overall prioritization of work assignments and management of functional team resources and their activities.
- Coordinating a team of colleagues to ensure they consistently deliver outstanding service and take necessary follow-ups from all
- the respective concerns (i.e – MPC Team, HRMS India and GCC Operation)
- All Request throughout GCC are being completed within given TAT. This request contains manual changes in Oracle, Report
- Preparation for Meetings, Documentation for particular LOB.
- Prepare and participate in the preparation of staff development plans for each functional associate who is a member of the HRMS team. Assess the skills and skill levels necessary to achieve HRMS work objectives.
- Promote proactive approaches using the HRMS to solve business needs/problems while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of the HRMS capabilities. Based on business need, negotiate priorities and support requirements with the IT department, functional staff at the field locations and others as appropriate.
- Responsibility to make sure team’s work and achievements transparent and accessible to anyone else in the business. If you’re asked for a report or a document, should know exactly where it is and have performance data to hand.
- Perform audit assignments which involve data sanitization and analysis of the accuracy procedures and sampling criteria based on defined process.
- Develops reports based on analytic results and provides feedback to regional as appropriate to address opportunities for improvement.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, process knowledge, and email etiquette skills.