Education Regional Manager Jobs in Ahmedabad
Overseas Education Manager Job Vacancy in Ahmedabad
Position Name – Education Regional Manager
Job Location – Prahlad Nagar Ahmedabad
Working Days – Monday to Friday – 5 Days Working
Total Openings – 2 Male/Female
Qualification – Any Graduates or MBA Marketing
Company – Leading Overseas Education Company
Salary – up to 75K – Depends on Experience
Experience – Min 3 to 5 + Year experience required as Regional Manager or Education Sales Manager from Education Visa Immigration Industry
Skills & Job Descriptions
- Identifying and acquiring new agents as well as up-selling to existing customer bases across the region.
- Effectively managing and driving the sales cycle from prospection through to successful closure.
- Building strong relationships with key agents in the given territories.
- Building a sustainable and robust pipeline and ensuring accurate and rigorous forecasting and sales planning.
- Developing & implementing sales strategies and plans to meet revenue goals.
- Prepare regular reports and conduct monthly and weekly meetings to review performance.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors’ activities in the territory.
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new sales people
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze the region’s market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address critical problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Setting sales objectives along with BDMs and Sales Representatives.
- Developing a sales plan with the Sales team.
- Promoting products and services offered by the organization.
- Implementing sales strategies and achieving sales targets.
- Creating and maintaining monthly sales reports for different regions.
- Presenting reports to the head office and highlighting the key points.
- Suggesting improvements in sales approaches.
- Assisting in hiring, training, and development of new sales members.
- Coordinating with the BDMs and knowing their needs.
- Preparing a sales budget for various regions
- Ensuring the Team adheres to the compliance of the organization