Salesforce Developer Remote Jobs in USA
Position Name – Salesforce Developer
Total Vacancy – 3 Male/Female
Location – 1000 Washington St. Boston, USA – 02118 (100% Remote work from home Hiring)
Company info – 5 days working
Salary Rate – $40-$70/Hour USD – Depends on Experience & Interview
Experience – 7 + years of application development experience in large enterprise settings delivering solutions on the Salesforce platform, with experience in a government or state agency a plus At least one active Salesforce certification
Qualifications – Mastery of Computer Science, software development and data architecture methodologies, obtained via university degree or work experience
Skills & Job Descriptions
- Duration: 6 months, with option to extend
- Shift Day/Time: 37.5 hours per week (8:45am-5pm EST, but occasionally could require after-hours work for system upgrades, deployments and emergency system recovery)
- The Salesforce Developer supports the Agency working as a member of the Technology, Analytics and Digital Transformation (“Technology”) team.
- Extensive experience developing advanced Apex, Lightning Web Components, advanced complex triggers, Visualforce pages, SOQL, scheduled batch jobs, and SOAP/REST Integrations
- The Salesforce Developer will report to the Associate Deputy Commissioner (“ADC”) of Technology, Analytics, and Digital Transformation, who oversees the Agency’s technology modernization, digital transformation, and data analytics initiatives.
- The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the end-to-end development and support of Salesforce applications and related data to support DOL’s key business processes and applications. The incumbent will build solutions for business problems into the Salesforce Platform including functional requirements, needed workflows, accompanying data plans, and designing required architecture for DOL’s Salesforce environment(s). The Salesforce Developer will also develop new functionalities and solutions for the transfer of data and applications from current access databases and applications to Salesforce.
- Support DOL’s key business processes and applications through hands-on configuration and development, coordination of new development requests, and management of application integration to Salesforce
- Provide and design solutions and required architecture to business requests for DOL’s Salesforce environments
- Develop and review specifications for enhancements to DOL’s Enterprise Applications and associated database environment(s)
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Translate requirements defined in business, functional, and use case documents or operational artifacts into solutions in the Salesforce Platform
- Liaise between the Technology team and other DOL Business Units
- Develops productive relationships with our customers and builds Subject Matter Expertise in their fields during engagements, understanding and translating business unit functions and how information service operations, specialized tools, and software facilitate those functions.
- Support DOL’s Mission, Ethics and Values in keeping the general operational standards of DOL
- Highest paying Salary jobs in USA as per perfomance