Magento Developer Jobs in Ahmedabad
Senior Magento Developer Job Openings in Ahmedabad
Position Name – Magento Developer – Team Leader
Total Openings – 1 Male/Female
Company info – US Based 5 Day Working IT Company
Location – Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad
Salary – up to 15 LPA – Depends on Exp & Interview
Experience – 5+ Year Experience required as Sr Magento Developer or Magento Team Leader
Skills & Job Descriptions
Skills – Fluent Communication via E-mail, Phone & Chat in English & Magento 2 commerce, PWA & Hywa knowledge
- Minimum 5 years of Magento experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Magento modules and have customized the same and very good in programming logic.
- Should be capable of integrating open-source scripts and tools.
- Experience with software development tools like Jira, GIT, Selenium
- Review business requirements working with other team members. Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
- Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs.
- Strong experience with Magento Commerce, including solid knowledge of Magento hosting configuration and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of requirements analysis
- Knowledge of underlying technologies that Magento is built on (ex: LAMP, APIs, etc.)
- Experience with distributed memory object caching systems, Memcache.
- Experience and knowledge of Relational Databases (RDBMS), SQL, Oracle.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Accountable to inform project delivery schedule variations of assigned team members and/self.
- Ensure optimum efficiency of team members keeping quality consistent.
- Ensures delivery of technical functionality as per SOW.
- Handle technical issues and guide the team members on clients issues and technical issues faced by Team members.
- Assist resource allocation for the project based on skill matrix and self-observations.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule.
- Assist in defining work estimation for change requests.