Instrumentation Engineer Jobs in Khambhat
Position Name – Instrument Engineer
Total Openings – 1 Male
Location – Sokhda GIDC Khambhat, Gujarat
Qualification – Bachelor’s Electrical Engineer or Electronics and Communication
Company – Pharma Chemical Engineering Manufacturing Company
Salary – up to 60k – Depends on Experience & Interview
Experience – Min 5+ yrs as Instrumentation Engineer
Skills & Job Descriptions
- This is a full-time on-site role for an Instrumentation and Control Engineer, located in Khambhat
- Control Engineering and Electrical Engineering skills
- Experience with process control and control systems design and trouble shootings.
- Experience with instrumentation
- The Instrumentation and Control Engineer will be responsible for day-to-day tasks such as control systems design, measuring instruments, process control, and control engineering based on pneumatic and electronic based
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Control Systems Engineering, or a related field
- Familiarity with chemical manufacturing processes and instrumentation technology
- Exposure to PLC or DCS based working.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.