Hiring for Senior Australian Accountant in Rajkot
Position Name - Australian Accounts Executive
Location - Dr Yagnik Road, Rajkot
Company – Australian Outsourcing KPO Company
Total Openings - 2 Male/Female
Qualification - CA Inter/MCom/MBA Finance
Experience – 2 to 3 yrs experience in Australian Accounting & Taxation
Shift Timings - 7.30am to 3.30pm - 5 Day Working
Salary - up to 60K Monthly - Depends on exp
Job Description - Skills
- The role is to provide clients with a full range of professional superannuation services and to assist senior team members with the completion of complex jobs. The Superannuation Administrator assists SMSF clients with achieving their financial goals and meeting their compliance obligations.
- Strong interpersonal, Required Excellent speaking communication skills in English.
- Good Knowledge of Accounting and Taxation of the Operational Company.
- Good Knowledge of Business and Individual Tax Return Preparation.
- To manage daily Accounting Tasks and supervise the same for the Team
- To go through emails and provide the clients with their requests/ requirements.
- Good Knowledge of Payroll should be prepared on payroll software, also he/she can be Prepared payroll returns and online Filing.
- Needs to be Good Knowledge of Sales tax preparation and Online Filing.
- To help junior staff with some day-to-day queries with proper guidance and support when required
- Finalization of Year-End Accounting
- Preparation and Review of Tax Returns (Companies, Trust, Partnerships, and Individuals)
Maintenance of Depreciation Schedules & Asset Registers
- Preparation of Work papers Tax Planning
Place1india HR Solutions
Send CV with Position Name to Email - email@example.com
If your resume is shortlisted by the client, You will get a call.